Two-way Radio Field Service Technician
RA-COMM, a Motorola Solutions Service Elite Specialist in Central and Western Indiana, is looking for a motivated, energetic person to join our two-way radio service team. This position requires a candidate with the following characteristics:
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment and diagnose system problems.
- The ability to fix and maintain two-way radio system infrastructure.
- The ability to work well with hand tools on a bench.
- The desire for continued training and education.
- Consistent performance and attendance.
- Good customer relation skills.
- The ability to work well with a team.
- Formal technical electronics training or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience using communications test equipment such as RF Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Wattmeter, Frequency Meters, Deviation Meter, etc.
- Basic knowledge of FCC Part 90 regarding permissible frequency error, deviation, power output, etc.
- Experience in radio trunking and microwave is considered a plus.
- Experience with Motorola is considered a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good driving record due to the driving requirements of this position.
- ETA CET and or FCC General Radiotelephone license is a plus. ETA Certification is a requirement for this position. If the candidate does not currently have this certification, we will provide 90 days to meet these requirments.
- RA-COMM is a drug-free workplace.
- Employees at RA-COMM enjoy competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including medical/dental insurance, life insurance, 401K, and vacation/personal days.
- Additional compensation is available for service calls run after hours.
- A company service van is provided, to be used during normal business hours and on after hours service calls
Outside Sales Accounts Executive
RA-COMM is looking for a motivated individual to join our growing outside sale team. We offer a very competitive sales compensation plan and a wide variety of communication products to sell.
- A competitive compensation plan including a base and performance bonus
- Family health Insurance Plan, 401K
- On-going sales training
- Advanced sales tools
- Prospecting in a Business to Business sales environment
- Creating proposals and maintaining a weekly activity funnel
- Exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Being the customer service leader
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong closing and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Career oriented
- Self-starter attitude
- Related selling experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
As an employee of RA-COMM we offer:
We’re looking for high-energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to sell Motorola communications equipment to new and existing
business clients in our territory. As a Sales Executive for a locally owned independent Motorola Solutions Channel Partner, you will be backed
by the world-class resources, products, and solutions of Motorola Solutions.
This highly motivated Sales Accounts Executive will be responsible for:
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you: